The Left is Psychotic in its Denial of Science


WHEN I first stuck my head above the parapet to say I didn't believe what we were being told about global warming, I had no idea what the consequences would be. I am a scientist and I have to follow the directions of science, but when I see that the truth is being covered up I have to voice my opinions.

According to official data, in every year since 1998, world temperatures have been getting colder, and in 2002 Arctic ice actually increased. Why, then, do we not hear about that? The sad fact is that since I said I didn't believe human beings caused global warming, I've not been allowed to make a television program.

{ snip }

I've seen evidence, which I believe, that says there has not been a rise in global temperature since 1998, despite the increase in carbon dioxide being pumped into the atmosphere. This makes me think the global warmers are telling lies: CO2 is not the driver. The idiot fringe has accused me of being like a Holocaust denier, which is ludicrous. Climate change is all about cycles. It's a natural thing and has always happened. When the Romans lived in Britain they were growing very good red grapes and making wine on the borders of Scotland. It was evidently a lot warmer.

{ snip }

There's no proof, it's just projections, and if you look at the models people such as Gore use, you can see they cherry-pick the ones that support their beliefs. To date, the way the so-called Greens and the BBC, the Royal Society and even political parties have handled this smacks of McCarthyism at its worst.

The Australian


My view: who cares.

It's clear we're committing ecocide in many ways. Carbon may be the least of our worries regarding pollutants.

The real killer is that we're taking up space animals need for our housing, farming, infrastructure, etc.

The only solution: fewer people.

That's why people love global warming. It's a surrogate for actual action on the human-caused changes to our world, and an easier one: buy green products! buy carbon credits! Be trendy!

Bellamy touches on this:


Yes, the lakes in Africa are drying up. But that's not global warming. They're drying up for the very simple reason that most of them have dams around them.

{ snip }

The thing that annoys me most is that there are genuine environmental problems that desperately require attention. I'm still an environmentalist, I'm still a Green and I'm still campaigning to stop the destruction of the biodiversity of the world.

{ snip }

Mother nature will balance things out, but not if we interfere by destroying rainforests and overfishing the seas. That is where the real environmental catastrophe could occur.

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:14 AM

    "The real killer is that we're taking up space animals need for our housing, farming, infrastructure, etc.

    The only solution: fewer people."

    Yet, the medical community seems to only want to make strides in prolonging life and making sure every baby is born and lives even when it shouldn't. I see a direct link to overpopulation and global warming and if we keep making drugs and devices that prolong life, then eventually we will be packed on this earth so closely that the only thing we'll be breathing is CO2 from each other!!! I guess that's why we're trying to move to Mars...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Human4:49 AM

    Absolutely overpopulation is the problem. But we are supposed to be civilised. Medicine must move forward in order to give humanity the best opportunity to live without disease and inevitably lifespan has gotten longer. We do not start killing people at 50, we obviously reduce the number of conceptions! Drastically.

    One thing I do agree with is if we are truly civilised then our medical practitioners first priority should not be the prolonging of life but the reduction of suffering. Thats where I believe our humanity should lie. That means that with a terminal disease the patient should be permitted to die with dignity. Safeguards can be discussed and implemented but that should not stop the principle from being the uppermost.

    Back to conceptions - we seem to suffer from an unconcious notion that the "yet to be conceived" have some sort of human rights. NO. They dont exist therefore they have no human rights.
    IVF should be reduced to special cases only (whatever that may mean) and adoption should be the priority until populations are reduced.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Subvert the dominant paradigm, don't be a solipsist.

Popular Posts